Iron Web Analyzer is an open source application for web masters to analyze web sites content. Iron Web analyzer employ Iron Python to analyze server responed data. Iron Web Analyzer downloads data from server and dispatches them between Iron Python Analyzer installed on application and collect analyze results produced by Python applications.
- Analyze complete web site for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Automaticaly Find URLs in HTML pages, XML Sitemaps and follow them.
- Develop analyzer with Iron Python Language. (Setup provide Analyzer Editor environment).
- Many available analyzers (List of Analyzers)
- Filter URLs and their download method type.
- View properties of downloaded URLs
- Add URLs for analyzing by XML Sitemap
- Save project with detail to continue analyzing later.
- Let analyze all type of Content Type for HTTP and HTTPS
- Analyzers do not need compile they can be developed and install on Iron Web Analyzer.
- Manage Analyzers (Install, Uninstall, Enable, Disable)